78 Nr PETROL FILLING STATIONS / RETAIL DEVELOPEMENTS
Services provided on this particular Project are as follows:
• Pre Contract Quantity Surveying Services
• Preparation of Specification, Description of Materials and
• Advice on Procurement and Contract Selection.
• Preparing Tender Documents for Roll out Programme.
• Analysing Tenders returned, preparing Tender Report with
• Producing Site Specific Bill of Quantities for each site, agreeing
Contract Sums with Contractors.
• Post Contract Advice on potential Contractual Claims.
• Agreement of Contractors Final Account.
GEA have worked in the industry for 30 years and have amassed an enormous amount of data for Cost Benchmarking.
Other Types of Projects undertaken include:
• Decommissioning Sites
• Remediation and Site cleanups
• Reimaging Programmes including Signage
• Grade Change Programmes
• Repump / Relivery Programmes
• Carwash / Jetwash Installations
• Shop Refurbishment Contracts
• Retanking and Relining
• Disabled Access Programmes
• ATM Installation
• Off License Installation
• Complete Site Redevelopments
• Shop Fitout Contracts
Total Contract Value: £200,000 – £1,000,000 per site.
Client: Global Alliance
Location: Throughout the UK
Contract Value: £200,000 – £1,000,000
Our historic database is being constantly updated and collated by our Cost Management team. GEA are a leading Cost Consultancy in this field and can manage any size of project from a simple repump to a site redevelopment programme for multiple sites.
Graham Ellis Associates specialise in providing Consultancy Services to Major Oil Companies throughout the UK including ChevronTexaco, Esso Petroleum, Q8, TotalFinaElf, BP and the Global Alliance.